ClickForecast starts with historical data, which can come directly from ClickSoftware's ClickAnalyze product, using this information as a base for the forecast. From there, it facilitates forecast tuning, enabling forecasters to enter into the system numerous assumptions regarding possible future events and how to incorporate these into the forecast.
By allowing forecasters to include input from across the organisation into one forecast, ClickForecast helps:
- Ensure that the effects of sales promotions, new product announcements, strategic organisational decisions, and other business events are reflected in the resulting forecast
- Provide a mechanism for forecasters to communicate forecast assumptions across the organisation, explaining them, and receiving feedback on them from relevant parties involved
- Build and maintain business knowledge about the impacts of various business events on the expected demand
As a result, forecasts become increasingly accurate.
By being part of the ServiceOptimisation Suite, ClickForecast takes historical data from ClickAnalyse to build its initial forecasts and these into ClickPlan for use with resource capacity planning, and into ClickRoster for shift planning uses.
ClickForecast Features and Benefits
ClickForecast, a product developed specifically for the service industry, takes the guesswork out of demand forecasting.
- Automatic demand forecasting for any combination of territories and job types
- Historical analysis to identify and record unusual "peaks and valleys" for later use
- Ability to manage what-if scenarios
- Ability to manipulate forecasts to take into account specific business events
- Dedicated algorithms for the service industry
- Support for all forecasting levels, from the high-level overview to the very detailed
- Graphical presentation of history and forecast
- Full integration with ClickAnalyze, ClickPlan and the ServiceOptimization Suite
- Ability to forecast any factor
- Multilingual support
- Reliable forecasting leads to more effective resource capacity planning, which ultimately leads to more efficient scheduling
- Repository for forecast-related information from across many business units
- Build and maintain business knowledge regarding the impact of various business events on field service demand
- Control cost and manage budgets more accurately
- Ability to accurately recruit the right number of people
- Ability to make investment decisions on when to use contractors