ClickLocate enables service organisations to improve their service operations by allowing them to make decisions and take actions based on actual location information including, near real-time engineer locations. In effect, ClickLocate enables service managers to "see" the current location of the entire mobile workforce in one click.
The ClickLocate solution also provides:
- An engineer's travel direction
- Average speed
- Information based on whether or not the engineer is currently moving or stopped
- A time stamp to establish when the information was processed
ClickLocate receives location information transmitted from GPS, cell-tower ID, cellular triangulation, assisted GPS and other services to a mobile device carried by the field engineer or mounted in the service vehicle. The solution then integrates to ClickSchedule via Web Services. Once location information is received to ClickSchedule, dispatchers are able to take action to identify potential late or missed appointments to rectify the situation early.
- Improved emergency handling – scheduling services which consider field resource’s real-time location
- Increased field workforce utilisation
- Ability to proactively identify alternate routes in case of unexpected traffic situations and such
- Provides visibility and control over the field workforce to improve discipline and adhere to organisational policy
- Reduced scheduling & dispatcher labor
- Reduce phone time identifying engineer locations and arrival times
- Improved customer service
- Pro-actively contact customers before late arrivals
- Validate/refute claims of technician "no-shows"
- Eliminated loss, penalties and liabilities
- Immediately identify the closest resource to an emergency
- Ensure safety of the workforce by knowing where they are instead of just where they should be
- Prevent loss by quickly finding stolen vehicles
- Enforce organisational policies for vehicle use