ClickMobile enables service organisations to better manage and optimise utilisation of their resources in the field.
ClickMobile gives your field resources the critical information they need at their fingertips, increasing their efficiency and productivity, whenever they need the information.
Comprehensive Introduction to ClickMobile Studio:
ClickMobile supports the full range of field activities:
- Sending and receiving real-time situation updates
- Managing work orders
- Speeding up manual administrative work through automated processes
From the field service perspective, ClickMobile wirelessly connects field service technicians to job ticket information for field activities and tasks. Field technicians can:
- View service history
- Accept or reject job dispatches
- Send messages
- Capture signatures for proof of service
- Record work performed
- Scan barcodes for easy data entry
- Capture equipment or customer information
- Manage spare parts
- Print invoices
- Get turn-by-turn directions to help them arrive at jobs on time
For the Dispatcher, ClickMobile provides a set of real-time monitoring tools which increases their ability to make informed decisions in real-time. To make the IT team happy, ClickMobile is built on the same technology and infrastructure of the Service Optimisation Suite, reducing total cost of ownership, simplifying maintenance, and reducing the need for integration.
ClickMobile works fluidly with ClickSchedule and the rest of the ServiceOptimization Suite to create a fully optimised service chain.
"We are confident that our partnership with ClickSoftware will enable us to improve our mobile workforce management process through automation and consistent decision making. The combination of optimised scheduling and mobility will help us to increase the volume of environmental testing being performed each year as well as reducing our carbon footprint through the elimination of unnecessary travel." – Environment Agency
ClickMobile Features & Benefits
ClickMobile on iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone and Tablet Devices:
- Complete range of supported devices: from simple cell-phones and smart phones to handheld devices and portable computers
- Tight integration with ClickSchedule and ClickSoftware's entire ServiceOptimization Suite
- Variety of job dispatching methods - smart push, drip feed, daily or weekly view, and more - according to your business processes
- Real-time optimisation - reacting to changing events in the field
- Full support for work-order related activities - real-time updates, automatic acknowledgement, customer history, spare parts, work details, completion details, billing process, signature capture, printing invoices and more.
- Ability to download and upload file attachments
- Cross organisation messaging system for fast, low cost communication.
- Powerful configuration - different forms based on different jobs, input validations, configurable colors, icons, layouts, audible alerts, visual notifiers, shortcuts, and many more
- Multi-lingual support
- Highly scalable and secure connections
- Built-in integration to mobile devices such as GPRS modem, GPS, phones, mobile printers and more...
- Support for extensions to cover mobile functionality that goes beyond scheduling-for example, integration to back office systems recording timesheet information and reports
- Ability to centrally configure and push software updates to all mobile field service users remotely, without having to perform updates to each mobile device individually
Gil Bouhnick of ClickSoftware demonstrates how simple it is to configure a basic form using the ClickMobile Forms Editor, part of the ClickSoftware Mobility Suite:
- Real time monitoring and optimisation of field service resources and activities
- Automatic rescheduling to meet customer commitments
- Reduces administrative costs associated with time-consuming paperwork and phone calls
- Reduces operational costs associated with excessive travel time, repeat visits and idle time
- Enables real time optimisation for better utilisation in a dynamic service environment
- Shortens service lead times yielding improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Low total cost of ownership due to the fact that ClickMobile shares the same technology, infrastructure, logic workflows and configuration tools with ClickSchedule. Every change is automatically applicable to both solutions