Rostering/Scheduling for the Enterprise
ClickRoster helps organisations optimally staff employee shifts while taking into account organisational and industry rules and regulations; demand coverage; cost; employee working preferences; and the need to balance undesirable shifts such as weekends and vacations across appropriate employees.
An organisation's demand and employee data can enter ClickRoster from any data source however by being part of the ServiceOptimisation Suite ClickRoster automatically receives demand input from ClickForecast and resource information from ClickPlan. ClickRoster then optimally plans shifts for available employees in accordance with the organisation's strategic goals. For example, a strategic goal may be to maximise demand coverage, minimise cost, or some combination of the two. ClickRoster takes this into account.
ClickRoster is flexible enough to create shift plans days, weeks, months or even years in advance, while also recalculating the shift plans dynamically based on last-minute changes.
ClickRoster Features and Benefits
- Collect detailed employee preferences
- Incorporate hundreds of working rules and regulations
- Easily define and update high-level organisational objectives
- A powerful shift planning engine that finds the optimal balance between contradicting organisational goals
- A powerful mechanism for rule relaxation to further enhance the quality of shift plans
- Manage employee leave and absences
- Schedule duties, activities, and other tasks to be completed within the hours of the shift
- Powerful presentation tools that estimate the shift planning quality, identify problems, and help understand underlying reasons
- Multilingual support
- Optimal demand coverage at minimal cost
- Automation of one of an organisation's most painful activities
- Increased employee satisfaction within the bounds of working rules and regulations
- Continuity of planning decisions across the organisation
- Improved shift schedules