SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization (WSO) by ClickSoftware
Every company has compelling strategic and tactical reasons to deliver high-quality, highly efficient service. While circumstances may be unique, basic challenges are the same:
- Deliver the best service within your current budget
- Reflect your corporate objectives in your service policies
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage your workforce intelligently on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis?
- Respond to scheduling emergencies while delivering existing maintenance commitments
- Optimise all resources – personnel, parts, vehicles, equipment and more?
Faced with these challenges, you may ask "How quickly can I get it done?" Good news – it's never been easier to implement a service optimisation solution to address all facets of operation – including forecasting, planning, execution, and analysis.
The SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization (WSO) application by ClickSoftware helps your service organisation run at optimal efficiency: from demand forecasting and workforce shift planning to real-time optimised scheduling, mobile workforce management, and business analytics. The solution helps ensure that your service organisation meets objectives and commitments smoothly and efficiently.
SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization (WSO) enables intelligent decision making across your organisation – eliminating guesswork and inefficiency in service delivery in these processes:
- Demand forecasting – How much work is likely to arrive? When? Where?
- Capacity planning – What should the size and skill mix of the workforce be in each location and timeframe?
- Tactical resource planning – Who will be available (not in training or on vacation) to do the work when it arrives?
- Rostering – What is the ideal allocation of resources to shifts, to best meet the anticipated workload?
- Scheduling – How do we optimally allocate resources to work while considering skills, parts, service-level commitments, location, and customer preferences?
- Execution – How do we respond, in real-time, to events in the field (such as traffic jams, cancellations, and emergency calls)?
- Analysis – How are we performing? Where are the problem areas? What can we do to improve?
Benefits Provided by SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization (WSO)
With this application, optimisation isn't just about automating workflows – it's about viewing service as a broader strategic weapon. You can gain a quantum leap in efficiency and effectiveness, leading to measurable improvements in key performance indicators within your organisation. You gain these benefits:
Improved control and visibility
- Provide accurate visibility of workload and capacity across your organisation
- Apply consistent decision making throughout your organisation
- Centralize planning, scheduling, and dispatching operations
- Decrease time spent on scheduling
- Improve resource productivity
- Reduce mileage
- Reduce overtime
- Make optimal use of subcontractors
- Eliminate penalties due to missed service level agreements
- Service more customers every week
- Improve customer loyalty
- Get the job done on time, the first time, every time
- Promise reliable, narrow appointment time windows